Friday, July 25, 2008

Last day of my vacation

Today is the last day of my vacation.

We went on vacation July 10-16. It wasn't a vacation for me. When you are in a hotel, it seems like keeping track of everything for everyone gets that much harder. I am not sure why. You are in a more confined space. Then, moving on to Grandma and Grandpa's house, you have the same thing as with a hotel, but there are different rules that our family is not used to.

So, Jessica and Deanna left for camp on July 20th. Theresa is still in Australia having been to World Youth Day. There are three children left at home. We have been having a very relaxed week. We have gone swimming, cleaned out the girls' closet, taken evening walks, and went to a Rosary BBQ for fellowship and prayer, and some bouncing (in the bounce house).

The dance studio is closed this week for a dance convention.

Today all that is on my list of things to do, besides cooking, is laundry. I think that we will take a swim later in the afternoon and then after dinner, it will be time for another walk.

Theresa's plane arrives tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea how long going through customs will take. I don't expect her until dinnertime. Then Sunday morning we go to pick up Jessica and Deanna.

I am enjoying the quiet and my vacation. By Sunday everyone will be home and the house will be full and noisy again.

No comments: