Monday, July 28, 2008

The Simple Woman



FOR TODAY July 28, 2008



Outside My Window...I am looking out my front window and admiring the trees along the riverbed. I can also see part of the desert with the mountains in the backgroud.


I am thinking...It is nice to have all my children home. One was in Australia for two weeks. Two were at camp last week.


I am thankful for...my husband's health. You will see why when you see the photo I am sharing.


From the kitchen...not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse.


I am wearing...a sassy red top, denim capris, and bling flip flops.


I am creating...a list of things that need to be done before my college roommate arrives with her children tomorrow.


I am going...for a swim and a walk tonight. Maybe the walk first and then the swim.


I am reading...I am playing catch up with magazines this week.


I am hoping...that the homeschool year goes smoothly this year.


I am hearing...my daughter Jessica tapping (tap dancing that is, with her bear feet).


Around the house...Things are quiet. It is quiet time. Three are quietly watching a cartoon, two are sleeping (my youngest is two, my oldest just went from winter to summer and her body is not liking it), one is tapping, and I just heard a train go by.


One of my favorite things...having lunch with my mom. I got to do that today.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Missy and her daughters arrive tomorrow. We are planning to hang out around the pool. A couple of the kids have dance rehersal during the day. Farmer's Market is Thursday. The National Catholic Family Conference is this weekend. We are really looking forward to going to that as a family.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...My husband was a passenger in this car. He was injured the worst. He endured three back surgeries in three years. He is finally back to work, Praise God!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Steve was lucky to survive. And love denim capris -- they're my summer uniform.