Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Simple Woman


FOR TODAY July 13, 2010

Outside my window...there is a breeze going through the sycamore trees.

I am thinking...about how I am going to get to the funeral on Thursday.

I am thankful for...friends, cyber and in real life ones.

From the learning rooms...things are quiet for  now.

From the kitchen...I think the light is on, but no one is in there.

I am wearing...my purple shirt and white floral skirt. Nice and cool for a summer day.

I am creating...travel plans for Thursday

I am going...to King City on Thursday.

I am reading...The Scarlet and The Black

I am hoping...that the running around this afternoon flows well.

I am hearing...one of the kids making a table wobble.

Around the house...it is time to straighten up a little.

One of my favorite things...summer birthday parties.

A few plans for the rest of the week: piano lessons, dance classes, funeral, cleaning the studio.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This was taken at my nephew's graduation.  The young lady on the left is my oldest daughter.  The one on the right is my second daughter.  The one in the middle is my niece.


The Simple Woman is a wonderful and simple way to journal.  Check her out at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/  You can also meet other women who are taking time out of their week to journal as well.

No comments: