Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Simple Woman

Photobucket

FOR TODAY July 7, 2010

Outside my window...there are a lot of teenagers in the pool. They are taking a dip after hiking in the riverbed.

I am thinking...I would really like to go on a retreat.

I am thankful for...my husband.

From the learning rooms...all is quiet.

From the kitchen...all is quiet.

I am wearing...peasant shirt, denim shorts.

I am creating...a information file for Ford Excursions.

I am going...to the Family conference Sunday

I am reading...The Bride.

I am hoping...the mayhem stays outside.

I am hearing...the six year old tattle on Jesse because he tore the noodle into shreds.

Around the house...things are quiet because the mayhem is outside. :)

One of my favorite things...my online friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week:shopping, birthday parties, Family Conference

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Gabe and Steve's new toy

These are actually two of my husband's favorite things. :) The truck is actually simple. It is a 1969 Chevy C10. Definitely not as complicated as what the Suburban's engine looks like.


Please take a look at the original Simple Woman...http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: