Monday, August 24, 2009

The Simple Woman







FOR TODAY August 23, 2009

Outside my window...I am actually outside on my back patio. I can see my little guy playing wiht a pool noodle.

I am thinking...that summer is coming to an end.

I am thankful for...our pool.

From the learning rooms...is coming along. I have a vision for what I would like it to look like.

From the kitchen...it is quiet. Dinner is marinading. Dishes are done for now.

I am wearing...skirt with a brown -shirt with kanji on it.

I am creating...a Simple Woman blogspot, something I haven't done in quiet a while and I have missed doing.

I am going...grocery and other supply shopping tonight.

I am reading...school syllabi.

I am hoping...that

I am hearing...Daughters #3 and 5 playing in the pool.

Around the house...the school books are put away. Some furniture has been moved around.

One of my favorite things...flip flops.

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, first 4H meeting of the new school year, dance rehersals.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: