Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Simple Woman

For Today November 12, 2008
(I am a couple of days late)

Outside my window...It is overcast. The sun is just peeking through the clouds and is making things bright. It is really a contrast to the mountains in the distance that are still dark under the clouds.

I am thinking...I like my new morning walking routine with Abbie, our German Shepherd.

I am thankful for...the gift of health.

From the learning rooms...Things are going smoothly. Today, that is great.

From the kitchen...there is a batch of bread going in the machine.

I am wearing...a white t-shirt, jeans and USC flip-flops

I am creating...a wish list of travel trailers we would like to purchase from (used of course).

I am going...to Mom's Night Out tonight.

I am reading...Clled Out of Darkness a spiritual confession by Anne Rice. This is absolutely an amazing story. I do happen to be Catholic, as Anne Rice is, but you do not need to be Catholic to appreciate the loss of her faith, her years of being an atheist and how she came back. Her reflections on her writings while she was an atheist are interesting to read.


I am hoping...T can come on our Thanksgiving holiday with us.

I am hearing...kids enjoying their cereal

Around the house...things are spit spot and ready for the school day.

One of my favorite things...My BeautiControl neckwrap when it is warm and around my neck.

A few plans for the rest of the week:MNO, dance classes for the kids, tap class for me, one last chiropractic appointment before I am released from the accident therapy, J's 15th birthday and horseback riding for her on Saturday, church on Sunday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing

This is my little guy. He loves Batman. Now that I have this here, I am thinking that I might have posted this before. LOL. Anyways, seeing this photo always brings a smile to my face.










If you enjoyed the Simple Woman thoughts, check out this site. This is where it all began.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: