Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Woman






For Today... May 11, 2009

Outside my window... It is a clear, hot day.

I am thinking... that it is going to be warm at the county fair this afternoon.

From the learning rooms... Things are wrapping up for the year. Just a couple more weeks

I am thankful for... my husband having every other Monday off.

From the kitchen... my husband is going through the refrigerator and purging.

I am wearing... brown capris, a sleeveless tunic, no shoes

I am reading... a magazine here and there.

I am hoping... to be able to take a dip in the pool a couple of times this week.

I am creating... thank you cards with my fourth daughter for her First Holy Communion gifts.

I am praying... for discernment for my oldest daughter as she contemplates where to finish her college.

Around the house... Things are quiet. The kids all have to take quiet time before heading to the fair later.

One of my favorite things... flip flops

A few plans for the rest of the week... county fair (at least three days during the week, we have a pig going to the fair), school, swimming lesson sign ups,

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




Flowers from a bouquet I bought for my daughter for her First Holy Communion last Sunday.

No comments: