Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman





FOR TODAY March 16, 2009...
Outside my window...my husband and a friend are taking down a sycamore tree.
I am thinking...that I am so glad that my husband's back has healed.
I am thankful for...good friends.
From the learning rooms...geometry.
From the kitchen...I am making sloppy joes.
I am wearing...one of my favorite short sleeved tunics, blue jeans.
I am creating...our itenerary for summer vacation.
I am going...to be watching Dancing With the Stars

I am reading...The Rapture Trap
I am hoping...that everyone can sit down for dinner before the food is cold.
I am hearing...
Around the house...kids are coming to the dinner table.

One of my favorite things...listening to Rusty Humphries.
A few plans for the rest of the week: dance classes for the kids, pointe shoes fitting, teaching a baptism class.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...my husband and a friend of ours helping take down the sycamore tree.






No comments: