Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman March 9, 2009







FOR TODAY March 9, 2009...

Outside my window...my almond trees are blooming.

I am thinking...how things change so fast.

I am thankful for...the two Good Samaratians that stopped and helped me fix the flat on my daughter's car yesterday. (I just didn't have the time to wait for AAA).

From the learning rooms...the schoolroom is dark. I have to go replace a tire.

From the kitchen...I am standing here writing my entry. We purchased a laptop earlier this year. :)

I am wearing...chocolate brown 3/4 length sleeved t-shirt, jeans, white tennis shoes. I have to go get that tire taken care of.

I am creating...my stamp order for the month.

I am going...to my mom's house to drop off daughter's car after I get the tire replaced.

I am reading...Pride and Prejudice

I am hoping...that getting the tire changed out doesn't take too long.

I am hearing...Toy Story. :) No school yet this morning.

Around the house...I hear kids with sniffles. The swing in temerpature seems to be catching up with them.

One of my favorite things...Good Samaritans and "paying it forward."

A few plans for the rest of the week: dance classes for the kids, First Reconcilliation for Allegra, Jessica's pig's weigh in for the county fair, maybe camping.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...The turkey vultures are migrating home. I don't know where they summer and winter, all I know is that the Mojave Narrow area is a place that they like to stop at on their way back and forth. They are something else to watch. I know that they don't look so intimidating in this photo, but keep in mind how big vultures are, and how many are sitting in those trees. This is across the street from my house.





No comments: