Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Simple Woman




FOR TODAY June 3, 2008



Outside My Window...The mulberry tree is swaying in the wind.
I am thinking...that I love listening to my children having fun.
I am thankful for...our new home.
From the kitchen...I can smell the burritos that we are going to have for lunch
I am wearing...a pink t-shirt, blue jeans and bare feet
I am creating...a new post for my blog
I am going...to run errands as soon as the older girls get home.
I am reading...an article about family camping.
I am hoping...that my four year old will take a nap today.
I am hearing...little feet run down the hallway
Around the house...things are quiet and calm.
One of my favorite things...bare feet
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: painting my daughter's bathroom
Here is picture thought I am sharing...






1 comment:

Thru Pink Curtains said...

mmm your burritos sound so good. I used to make my own burritos what a lot of work but good tasting in the end