Monday, June 16, 2008

Simple Woman, June 16, 2008

FOR TODAY June 16, 2008

Outside My Window...my oldest daughter's Honda is parked under the fruitless mulberry tree and high clouds that is making the heat humid.
I am thinking...that it is very good that God allowed air conditioning to be invented.
I am thankful for...a wonderful graduation for my oldest and that this last weekend was a wonderful weekend filled with fun, friends and family.
From the kitchen...I can hear my oldest daughter doing dishes and the little ones asking her for a snack. No dinner cooking. We have left overs from the party.
I am wearing...denim capris and a cute cap sleeved shirt, bare feet.
I am creating...a space to sew and scrapbook.
I am going...to be celebrating my 20th anniversary in nine days
I am reading...A Nun's Story, The Samurai Garden and Splendor in the Ordinary
I am hoping...to have my decisions about homeschooling done by this Saturday.
I am hearing...quiet.
Around the house...it is still. Since the summer weather has started, we have quiet time from 1p-4pm. No going outside unless we need to. It is just too hot. We rest and then swim and have a late dinner.
One of my favorite things...is seeing my daughters recently pedicured toes courtesy of a favorite uncle over the weekend.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:make a couple of doctor's appointments, finish up the homeschool paperwork, finish up my master book for the house.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

The cat caught a baby bunny a couple of weeks ago. The daughter wearing the green shirt was very sad that we were not going to keep the bunny as a pet. It lives in the neighbor's front yard and that is close enough.




No comments: