Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Simple Woman

Photobucket


FOR TODAY June 22, 2010

Outside my window...The air is still.

I am thinking...that we need to plan something for our anniversary on Friday.

I am thankful for...My niece Jasmine. It is her 17th birthday today. :)

From the learning rooms...all is quiet because the kids are at VBS.

From the kitchen...all is quiet.

I am wearing...a summer shirt, denim skort, and metallic flip flops.

I am creating...a list of things I need to pick up for the 4H barbecue tomorrow.

I am going...back to the church because my daughter needs ibuprofen for her knee that she injured last night at dance.

I am reading...magazines. No books sound interesting to me right now. I don't
know what is wrong with me. Wait, I am reading Ozma of Oz to the Littles.

I am hoping...that it doesn't take too long to finish up the laundry. HA!

I am hearing...the dryer.

Around the house...all is quiet.

One of my favorite things...A Black and Tan sundae at Leatherby's Family Creamery
in Sacramento.

A few plans for the rest of the week: various family birthdays and anniversaries and a 4H barbecue

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...this is my niece (on the left) and my daughter #2 at Leatherby's Family Creamery in Sacramento two weekends ago. We were in town for Becky's brother's graduation from high school. It just isn't a trip to Sacramento if we don't get a visit in to Leatherby's.

Becky and Jess

No comments: